Disruptive co-workers lurk in dark places—but only if we let them! My podcast guest Phyllis Quinlan and I discuss how to shed light on “chronically uncivil behavior” and workplace bullies to rid of their unwanted conduct once and for all. 85% of staff come to work ready, willing & able to do their work well and get along with others so that they can focus on the work ahead. The other 15% tend to be the disruptive people: those who are chronically uncivil and those who are true bullies. All you need is 1 or 2 people on a team who practice bullying behavior and it can be extremely disruptive.
- Solve your Workplace Happiness Formula.
- Check out my new book, The Hot Sauce Principle, How to live and lead in a world where everything is urgent all of the time.
- The Workplace Therapist Show launches every Monday at 8 AM on Facebook Live.